36+ Herb Brooks Quotes Name On The Front

Get that through your head! Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him ...
Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him ... from i.pinimg.com

36+ Herb Brooks Quotes Name On The Front. I wanted people with a sound value system as you cannot buy values. I look for these players to play hard, to play smart and to represent their country. Quotes and sayings of herb brooks: I look for these players to play hard, to play smart and to represent their country. Herb brooks quotes you're looking for players whose name on the front of the sweater is more important than the one on the back. You can't be common, the common man goes nowhere; Get that through your head! When you pull on that jersey, you represent yourself and your teammates. Get that through your head! I look for these players to play hard, to …

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel